20080329

the impossible




"覺得生活一成不變、煩悶到原地踏步的人們,或是有運氣很差有慘到卻沒到谷底還是得振作繼續活下去的大家,也許那些Impossible沒有那麼不可能。"

the Impossible / All Lost - Monster movie 



When the fist star starts to shine 

Over my horizon in my mind 

I hold my hands out to catch it 

But I can't catch it. No... No... No... 

So I dreamt to be impossible only reaching higher 

And it helped me make it through the night 

But I see everything simpler 

As a walk on the higher wire 

And I will never believe that it will be alright... alright...

I've always wanted to believe In the things that I can't see 

I reach my hands out to hold them 

But I can't hold them. No... No... No... 

So I dreamt to be impossible with me, reaching higher 

And it helped me make it through the night 

But I see everything simpler 

As a walk on the higher wire 

And I will never believe that it will be alright... alright... 

Both can't think of nails on the gilt face 

Still I don’t know 

When will reach the valley below 

And where am I going? Am I free fall? 

If it lasts forever it will feel like nothing at all, nothing at all 

So I dreamt to be impossible with me, reaching higher 

And it helped me make it through the night 

But I see everything simpler 

As a walk on the higher wire

And I will never believe that it will be alright... alright...  

Engin ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli